The Engwe T14 is a mini folding electric bike. It features triple shock absorbers, a cushioned saddle and a built-in rear rack with an additional seat. Its 350w motor provides lots of torque for a great riding experience.
This bike is designed for comfort and practicality. It has a soft leather saddle, front and rear suspension, mudguards and a built-in front light.
- Model: T14
- Material: Iron
- Bike Weight: 31KG
- Maximum Load: 100KG
- Size(l * w * h ): 125*52*106(CM)
- Folding Size: 70*47*60CM
- Suitable For: 155-195CM People
- Applicable Terrain: City
- Motor: 350W high-speed brushless motor
- Instantaneous Maximum Power: 680(W)
- Battery: 48V 10AH
- Top Speed: 25KM/H
- Mileage: 35KM (electric mode)/80KM (moped mode)
- Acceleration Type: Rotary throttle/sensing assist
- Charging Time: 6-8H
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 (Celsius)
- Maximum Grade: 10 degrees
- Waterproof Level: IP2
- Display: LED 016SX*48V-30
- Brake: mechanical disc brake
- Headlight: LED
- Best Tire Pressure KPA: 250
- Saddle:Minimum height above ground (66 CM)
- Maximum height above ground (90 CM)
- Handlebar:Minimum height above ground (91 CM)
- Maximum height above ground (106 CM)
FREE & Fast Delivery
Delivery within the UK and EU within 1-2 weeks. U.K. Warehouse
Note: Range and top speed are dependent on a number of factors including conditions, weight of the rider, terrain etc. If you are in the UK you will need an EU to UK adapter.
2021 LeEco-Riders Disclaimer
Electric Bikes over 250W, and Electric Scooters are not to be used on public roads, Cycle lanes or footpaths. It is the Customers complete responsibility to ensure that their E-bike or E-scooter is used in accordance with all local and country laws. The customer when purchasing through LeEco-Riders accepts and assumes all risk and liability associated the the use of an E-Bike or E-Scooter and/or any other product purchased from LeEco-Riders. The customer accepts full responsibility and waivers their rights to hold LeEco-Riders its owners from any liability caused in association, directly or indirectly with their use unless due to the negligence of the company or a defective product. Electronic scooters and Electronic bikes are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18.