Effective cycling and high density lithium battery is the power source of YS90, with large capacity, long life, light weight and safety. What’s more, Daylyride developed the E·pas·technology, perfectly optimizes the efficiency of YS90’s ECO system and extends the lifetime of battery and motor.
Quick-release battery box design with real-time power indicator,easy and convenient charging,restore power in time during the trip. There is a USB charging device on the side of the display for charging the mobile phone.
- 27.5 inch FULL suspension. Aluminium alloy frame
- Full alloy suspension fork with locker
- 750W brushless Rear Motor
- 48V 15ah lithium battery
- SHIMANO disc brake
- CST 27.5*2.4tyre
- SHIMANO 27speed Derailleur
Pneumatic front fork
The hardness and softness can be adjusted, with locker one waterproof line contain controller/motor/light/display/speed control handle/brake power.
Integrate the core modules to achieve the uniqueness of the instrument interface. Here, it can be simple and clear master accurate current speed, 5 grids of power display, single riding mileage,cumulative total mileage, 5 gear shifting.
- Frame: Full suspension
- Motor: 750W/or 250W
- Motor position: Rear Hub Motor
- Derailleur: MicroNEW 27 speed
- Range per power: Electric mode 60km, assisting mode:120km
- Max Speed: 45km/h for 750w, 25km/h for 250w
- Lithium battery capacity: DC48V15AH
- Battery capacity: 15ah
- Battery Position: Down Tube
- Charging time: >3 hours
- Controller: smart integrated controller
- Brake system: SHIMANO hydraulic brake
- Shock absorber: HLT,Front Fork:spring suspension front fork with open and lock
- Tyre: 27.5″*2.4″CST
- Rim: 27.5inch aluminium alloy
- Loading capacity: 150-180KGS
- Riding mode: Throttle/Pedal assist or both
- Torque: 90Nm
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
FREE & Fast Delivery
Delivery within the UK and EU within 1-2 weeks. U.K. Warehouse
Note: Range and top speed are dependent on a number of factors including conditions, weight of the rider, terrain etc. If you are in the UK you will need an EU to UK adapter.
2021 LeEco-Riders Disclaimer
Electric Bikes over 250W, and Electric Scooters are not to be used on public roads, Cycle lanes or footpaths. It is the Customers complete responsibility to ensure that their E-bike or E-scooter is used in accordance with all local and country laws. The customer when purchasing through LeEco-Riders accepts and assumes all risk and liability associated the the use of an E-Bike or E-Scooter and/or any other product purchased from LeEco-Riders. The customer accepts full responsibility and waivers their rights to hold LeEco-Riders its owners from any liability caused in association, directly or indirectly with their use unless due to the negligence of the company or a defective product. Electronic scooters and Electronic bikes are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18.