Professional 20″ Fat E-bike: The Hitway BK6S fat tyre step through electric bikes especially use super strong professional 20×3″ size fat tyres that are wear-resistant and puncture-resistant. Let you ride freely in mountains and cities to explore nature. Or you can experience the sensation of flying without obstacles in places such as snow, beach, etc.
Super Motor, Super Long Mileage: The Hitway BK6S ebike is equipped with a 250W 36V motor, which can easily complete 25 slope riding. Built-in detachable 11.2AH battery, in assist mode, the battery life is about 35-55km for 4-5 hours on a single charge. If you like excitement and challenges, you may wish to take this mountain bike to experience an uninterrupted adventure.
Compact Design: The BK6S fat tyre e-bike adopts an aluminium alloy body, which has low density and high strength, and has a net weight of only 26.6kg. The foldable design is easy to carry and saves space. Don’t underestimate the hollow seat design, it is not only comfortable and breathable but also avoids water accumulation. The ebike also has an easy-to-read LCD display (showing Battery, Mileage, Speed, Assist level, error code,etc.) as well as headlights and reflectors for to keep you safe.
Upgraded Shifting: You can choose from 3 riding modes (pure electric mode, manual mode and assist mode). In manual mode, 7-speed Shimano transmission system and mechanical transmission gears can be realized, and you can experience a peculiar acceleration experience. In boost mode, you will experience an unexpectedly fast driving experience.
Comfort Shock Absorption: Equipped with front suspension with both front and seat shock absorbers, while large-capacity low-pressure tyres also act as additional shock absorbers, providing more balance and control on rough mountain roads. The front and rear double disc brakes and electronic brakes realize all-round safe driving protection.
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Folded size: 930*500*720mm
- Expanded size: 1770*530*1200mm
- Pedal distance from the floor: 120 mm
- Wheel size: 20 inches
- Packing size: 965*380*810mm
- Seat from floor: 78 cm
- Suitable height: ≥160cm (≥5.24ft)
- Body Weight: G.W.:30.9kgs 68.1lbs N.W.:26.6kgs 58.6lbs
- Maximum load: 120kg 264lbs
- Rear shelf load: less than 15 kg
- Top speed: 25 km/h (15.5 mph)
- Max.Range: 35-90KM(At 75kg and 25°C, the pure electric mileage can reach 35KM, and the moped mileage depends on the load and driving style)
- Kilometers: 1.08kWh/100km
- Maximum climbing angle: 25 degrees
- Operating temperature: -10~45℃ Waterproof grade: IP54
- Electronic parameters: battery capacity: 11.2AH battery voltage: 36V
- Motor drive mode: Manpower Assist
- Motor rated speed: 400 ± 10 rpm
- Rated motor voltage: 36V
- Rated motor power: 250W
- Charging voltage: DC54.6V
- Input voltage: AC100-240V
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
FREE & Fast Delivery
Delivery within the UK and EU. UK warehouse
Note: Range and top speed are dependent on a number of factors including conditions, weight of the rider, terrain etc. If you are in the UK you will need an EU to UK adapter.
2021 LeEco-Riders Disclaimer
Electric Bikes over 250W, and Electric Scooters are not to be used on public roads, Cycle lanes or footpaths. It is the Customers complete responsibility to ensure that their E-bike or E-scooter is used in accordance with all local and country laws. The customer when purchasing through LeEco-Riders accepts and assumes all risk and liability associated the the use of an E-Bike or E-Scooter and/or any other product purchased from LeEco-Riders. The customer accepts full responsibility and waivers their rights to hold LeEco-Riders its owners from any liability caused in association, directly or indirectly with their use unless due to the negligence of the company or a defective product. Electronic scooters and Electronic bikes are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18.