Small compact and fun, the Bluetti EB70 portable power station from PowerOak may be but it packs a serious punch. With a capable 1000W of power output and a 716Wh battery its perfect for charging your small electrical devices or a backup power supply in case of power failure at home. This combination combines 1 x Bluetti SP200 200W solar panel to give you a good of-grid solar generator. Fully recharge in 3 – 4 hours on just solar energy.
With the 716Wh LiFePO4 battery pack and built-in MPPT charge controller, the Bluetti EB70 enjoys 2500+ life cycles. You only need to plug it into a normal house socket for 3 – 4 hours to be 100% charged. The Bluetti EB70 solar generator is the perfect companion on your outdoors adventures such as camping, caravanning, boating, fishing, festivals and more besides. Plus, it can be used to power household appliances like LED lights, TV’s, mini fridge, and various electric tools (electric appliances with rated power under 1000W).
Wireless Charging Capabilities of The Bluetti EB70
Take advantage of the wireless charging pad on the top of the Bluetti EB70 battery pack. Simply pop your wireless capable device on the charging pad to charge the device. Wireless charging supports 5W, 7.5W, 10W & 15W charging speeds. Plus, there are 4 x USB-A ports and 2 X Type-C output 100W max.
Built In Pure Sine Wave Inverter Technology of The Bluetti EB70
The built-in pure sine wave inverter provides more safer and stable electricity to power devices like laptops, mini fridge, TV, CPAP and more. It has two UK standard AC outlets and can power 1000W small appliances.
How Can You Charge The Bluetti EB70
There are 4 ways you can charge the Bluetti EB70 solar generator, by AC mains (wall socket), solar panels, 12v car charger & generator.
- AC Mains fully recharges is 3 – 4 hours
- Solar panels 3 – 4 hours using 200W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun
- 12v car charger charging takes 7 – 8 hours
- Generator (200W) 3 -4 hours
Light Weight Portable Power
At just 9.7KG the Bluetti EB70 is light enough to take anywhere you want to go. The fold up space saving handle make carrying and storing a breeze especially if space is limited on a trip or in your cupboard.
- Capacity: 716Wh / 1000W
- Cycle Life: 2500+Cycles
- Cell Chemistry: Premium LiFePO4 Battery
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Color: Grey, Blue,
- Net Weight: 9.7 KG
- Shelf-Life: Charge Every 3-6 Months
- Charging Method: AC/Solar/Car
- AC Input: About 3-4 Hrs (200W)
- Solar Panel: About 3-4 Hrs (200W max /OCV 12-28, MPPT)
- Car Charge: About 7-8 Hrs (12V)
- Petrol Generator: About 3-4 Hrs (Full recharge)
- 2 × USB-C Output Port 100W
- 2 × USB-A Output Port 5V / 3A
- 2 × AC Outlet 220-240V
- 1 × Cigarette Lighter Port 12V/10A
- 2 × DC 5521 Output Port 12V / 10A
- 1 × Wireless Charging (Single Output Max 15W)
- Length (L): 32cm
- Width (W): 21.7cm
- Height (H): 22.2cm
- Weight: 7.9KG
There are no reviews yet.