Popular electric bike manufacturer ADO has unveiled the ADO A20+, which comes with an improved electric motor and a 10.4 Ah battery.
The ADO A20+ bike offers three modes of operation and a range of about 80 km.
The electric motor power has been increased to 350 W, which allows the ADO A20+ to reach a top speed of 35 km / h. The bike is equipped with a quality 7-speed Shimano ratchet, a phone holder with charging options, an air pump, a front fork with shock absorber, and an LCD display on the handlebars.
The ADO A20+ electric bike is equipped with a highly efficient removable battery. There are two ways to charge it: quick charge allows you to charge it in 4-6 hours. This bike uses an aluminium alloy frame that is 40% lighter than carbon steel.
● 250W(can unlock to 350W) wheel motor provides the max 25km/h (unlocked 35km/h) speed and max 30 degree gradient.
● 10.4Ah Li-ion battery ( included in product ) for max 80km mileage.
● 20 inch rubber inflatable wheels for different grounds to take.
● 24kg ultralight weight and quick folding design for convenient carrying in your car trunk.
● Aluminium alloy shell for max 120kg payload.
● Professional bicycle ergonomic design make you feel more comfortable when riding.
● Suitable for adults and teenagers for fun.
● Over-heating, Short circuit, Over- current, Over-charge battery protection.
FREE & Fast Delivery
Delivery within the UK and EU within 1-2 weeks. U.K. Warehouse
Note: Range and top speed are dependent on a number of factors including conditions, weight of the rider, terrain etc. If you are in the UK you will need an EU to UK adapter.
2021 LeEco-Riders Disclaimer
Electric Bikes over 250W, and Electric Scooters are not to be used on public roads, Cycle lanes or footpaths. It is the Customers complete responsibility to ensure that their E-bike or E-scooter is used in accordance with all local and country laws. The customer when purchasing through LeEco-Riders accepts and assumes all risk and liability associated the the use of an E-Bike or E-Scooter and/or any other product purchased from LeEco-Riders. The customer accepts full responsibility and waivers their rights to hold LeEco-Riders its owners from any liability caused in association, directly or indirectly with their use unless due to the negligence of the company or a defective product. Electronic scooters and Electronic bikes are not for the use of anyone under the age of 18.